Reusable Face Shield | Made in Canada
The reusable face shield is made in Canada and meets Health Canada requirements for manufacturing Class 1 Medical Devices. It also meets CSA compliance, the requirements mandated by the FDA, and ANSI PB70 standards.
This face shield is designed for veterinary and medical environments, essential workers, and personal use. The shield is adjustable using the strap to fit all head sizes and designed to be worn comfortably over glasses or safety goggles.
This face shield does not use foam along the top of the plastic allowing it to be fully sanitized. Face shields with foam cannot be fully sterilized.
It is also made of high-quality plastic making it the ideal solution when compared to disposable shields with a foam piece.
- Adjustable: Rubber head strap ensures a snug and secure fit.
- Full Coverage: Exceeds the facial coverage of disposable PPE face shield equivalents.
- Compatible with other PPE: Tested to work comfortably with other equipment including N95 masks, surgical masks, and safety goggles.
- Reusable: The entirety of the face shield, including the red rubber band, can be sanitized for reuse. When cleaned using chemical sanitization, can be reused up to 10-14 times.
- Due to the nature of the product and to ensure each face shield is sold new, all sales are final and non-returnable.
- For compact and secure shipping, shields come disassembled and must be assembled prior to use.
- It is recommended to sanitize and disinfect prior to each use.