Schedule a consultation call to learn how VetMedWear® can help your clinic.
Approved by Veterinarians
VetMedWear® is trusted by over 1,000 animal hospitals.
The VetMedWear Suit is an E-Collar alternative which provides more coverage for wounds located on the side and back where our Gown doesn't protect. Designed for dogs, but also universal for cats and rabbits.
Made from 96% pure cotton, 4% lycra, breathable, hypoallergenic, and washable fabrics. The fabrics are specially made to be form-fitting yet stretchable to promote mobility.
• Full length zipper makes it easy to apply and remove for checkups.
• GOTS Certified (Global Organic Textile Standards) organic cotton and dyes ensure the fabric is free of toxins and other chemicals that can be harmful to the wound.
• Lightweight fabric provides breathability to the wound ensuring healthy incision healing.
• Four-way stretchable fabric provides optimal comfort and mobility.
• Allows animals to urinate without removing the garment. The male version has a urination hole for dogs that can be opened or closed. The female version has a back opening for cats and dogs.
• Soft and stretchable leg cuffs add comfort and prevent irritation from the fabric rubbing against the body.
• Machine washable.
• Made from 94% organic cotton and 6% Lycra.
Keeps the wound safe and protected from the external environment reducing the risk of infection.
Tolerated by more pets than a traditional e-collar which ensures the wound stays protected and reduces the risk of post-operative complications.
Allows pets to recover in comfort without restricting mobility or access to their food or water bowl.
Designed in collaboration with animal hospitals and veterinary institutions.
A closable urination hole for male dogs that can be fully spread open by snapping the tie strings to the side of the VetMedWear® Suit. This prevents the fabric from bunching and reduces the risk of pets urinating onto the garment.
Elasticized back opening for cats and dogs allows pets to urinate without having to remove or adjust the garment.