Hip and Thigh Wound Protective Sleeve for Dogs
E-Collar alternative interchangeable for both legs designed for dogs after orthopaedic recoveries, such as patella luxation, TPLO, and cruciate repair. Also helps to protect the area from hot spot irritation.
Can be used along with a full bandage to protect it from getting dirty, which means less bandage changing needed, or it could be used instead of the full bandage during the end of the healing process to keep it protected and allow airflow to promote healthy incision healing.
Made from 98% pure cotton, 2% lycra, breathable, hypoallergenic, and washable fabrics.
- Hip and thigh protective sleeve for dogs after surgery interchangeable for the left and right back leg
- Made from high quality fabrics: breathable, hypoallergenic, and washable
- Velcro strap at the bottom of the leg ensures a secure fit
- Stretchable fabrics promote mobility and ensure comfort
- Secured by tying two pairs of strings: the first pair of strings tie around the animal’s neck and the second pair of strings tie around the side of the lower body.
Step 1: Measure the circumference around the upper back leg.
Step 2: Match the measurement to the size guide below.